Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Before & After!



I've been looking at a lot of before and after blogs of late and so many of them have inspired me to try my hand at it myself! So, I have a quite of few that I've been working on and one of them is my daughter's room. She has black distressed wood furniture and it just never went with my "shabby chic" theme I had going on in there. So... I changed it! This is what the dresser looked like before...(sorry about the drawer missing, I had already started painting and almost forgot to take a photo of it before!!)
And this is what it looked like AFTER I worked so hard on it!!...



I still have to do LaLa's armoire and crib but am so worn out!! I'm working on her chandelier and tea table along with my work dresser for my craft room, which I can't wait to show!!

Here are a few links to the ladies that I received all my inspiration from! Thanks girls!






0 comments: